This style is a mix of codes, fabrics and inspirations.
A cross between men's and women's fashion codes:
a blend of restrictive feminine corset and the loose men's shirt.
It mixes fabrics as well:
traditional masculine pinstripe fabric and a more feminine soft and smooth fabric.
A mix of greys: from the dark to the lighter, in the dragon embroidery on the upper left sleeve.
The Mia corset Shirt looks like you're wearing a shirt under a corset with gathered fabric in the front and back. It is tapered at the waist for a more fitted look, while the additional fabric on the top makes for a relaxed fit.
Mia corset shirt
- 70's style cuffs
- Covered button placket
- Mother of pearl buttons
- The embroidered dragon, signature of Karnit Aharoni, on the left sleeve.
- Fabric: 91% cotton 7% cashmere 2% ES.
- Machine wash cold or dry clean
- Designed and developed in France
- Made in a responsible factory in Portugal