Our Business Policy
1.THE CONCEPT DRESSER S.A.S offers products for sale on: and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the Consumers.
2. Consumer shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on karnitaharoni.com
3. THE CONCEPT DRESSER S.A.S reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not Consumers and any other order which does not comply with THE CONCEPT DRESSER S.A.S
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.karnitaharoni.com, between the users of
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties who are on
through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since www.karnitaharoni.com
shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of www.karnitaharoni.com
and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with www.karnitaharoni.com
1. In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.karnitaharoni.com
you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to www.karnitaharoni.com, following the relevant instructions.
2. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products.
3. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by
of your order form.
4. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy through the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
5. The order form will be filed in our data base for such a period of time required in order processing your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called Order Status.
6. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors.
7. The submission of orders to must be carried out in French or English.
8. After your order form has been submitted, will process your order.
9. may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that
has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.karnitaharoni.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and
once received your order form, shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available,
will refund you the sum paid.
10. By submitting an order form and contracting with
you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.karnitaharoni.com.
12. Upon submission of an order form, shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return right and shipping costs).
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
we offer for sale top-quality products. These products that are purchased on www.karnitaharoni.com are
carefully selected, and quality controlled.
2. does not sell flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The main characteristics of products are shown on
inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on www.karnitaharoni.com
may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
4. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products
will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been
altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. You can pay by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), or PayPal. In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Credit AGRICOLE or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases or frauds to the police. If the amount of the order exceeds 250 €, could request from the client a copy of the credit/debit card used for the transaction and a proof of residence.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually expedited.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the FAQs - shipping and returns. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
For any information request or claims,
can be contacted at the following address:
or communicate with us on live-chat.
1. You may return products purchased from
, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products purchased on www.karnitaharoni.com
2. To cancel your contract with www.karnitaharoni.com, we invite you to send the products you do not wish to keep within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products. the address for www.karnitaharoni.com
THE CONCEPT DRESSER SAS
KARNIT AHARONI RETURNS
29 RUE DE FENUILLET
The returns costs are be paid by the customers.
If your parcel happened to get lost, ,will not be responsible for it and will not be able to proceed to the refund of the products included in the parcel.
3. The return right - besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above - shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
1. the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged
2. the label must still be attached to the products
3. the products must be returned in their original packaging .
4. The returned products must be sent to www.karnitaharoni.com
in a single delivery.
reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times.
4. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in paragraph 3, www.karnitaharoni.com
shall refund the sums paid for the returned products, net of any shipping costs for the delivery to you of the purchased products.
5. shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to , as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or they have been erroneously delivered. In this last case you may use the return form.
6. shall refund sums already paid as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which became aware of your decision to exercise your return right. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sums, after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with, as indicated above.
7. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to , nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to . If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to ,
www.karnitaharoni.com shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
Refund Times and Procedures
1. After the products have been returned,
shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in the return section. When www.karnitaharoni.com is able to confirm that such conditions have been met,
shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
2. Whatever the term of payment used by you, the refund procedure shall be started by within thirty (30) days from when
learns of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
3. If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by
to the individual who made the payment.
4. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
We collect private information on our clients navigating on
including using cookies in compliance with the relevant law.
Collected data are used by www.karnitaharoni.com
and are necessary for the management and treatment of orders as well as for the
commercial relationships between our clients and
is reliable for their correct execution. They may equally be transmitted to companies or sub-contractors working with www.karnitaharoni.com
The user has an entire right to access, modify or delete personal data. The user has the right to stop www.karnitaharoni.com
from transmitting its data by contacting us by email at the following address: email@example.com or by sending us a letter at our Head Quarters: THE CONCEPT DRESSER S.A.S 29 rue de Fenouillet 31200 Toulouse.